The following sessions were individually eligible for continuing education credit. Please print the certificates for the sessions you attended. Certificates for MCLE sessions are not available here as those certificates were given at the conclusion of the session.
NOTE: Please only print certificates for the sessions you attended AND signed the record of attendance. PARMA retains the record of attendance in case of audit.
- A1 Addressing Municipalities' Biggest Workers' Compensation Challenges
- A2 Making the Most of Governmental Immunities
- B1 Workers' Compensation Legal Update
- B2 Navigating the Discrimination and Retaliation Maze
- B3 Things That Go Bump in the Night, Streets, Storm Drains, and Other Scary Places
- B4 What's So Risky About Alternative Energies?
- B5 Law Enforcement Body Cams - What Have We Seen?
- C1 Investigations: Doing Due Diligence and/or Digging for Dirt
- C2 Roadway to Liability: Evaluating Dangerous Condition of Roadway Claims
- D1 Get us Back In! Resolving Complex Property Claims
- D3 Getting Lean with Liens
- E4 Reducing OPEBs: The New Strategies
- E5 Public Entity Use of the Anti-SLAPP Motion
- G1 Armed to Learn: Aiming at California K-12 School Gun Policy
- G4 Cite It. Don't Fight It. 2017 Case Law Update
Continuing Education Credit through the Insurance Educational Association (IEA) is also available. The pre-approved reporting form is provided below:
IEA Continuing Education Reporting Form – click here
HR Certification Institute Recertification Credit Form:
PARMA 2017 Annual Conference has been approved for up to 13.5 hours Specified Credit Hours: HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. Registered attendees will receive detailed reporting instructions via e-mail. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
"The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."