IF YOU CARE, THERE’S A PLACE FOR YOU HERE
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join Sedgwick’s talented team of 27,000 colleagues around the globe. Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions. Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do. Millions of people and organizations count on Sedgwick each year to take care of their needs when they face a major life event or something unexpected happens. Whether they have a workplace injury, suffer property or financial loss or damage from a natural or manmade disaster, are involved in an auto or other type of accident, or need time away from work for the birth of a child or another medical situation, we are here to provide compassionate care and expert guidance. Our clients depend on our talented colleagues to take care of their most valuable assets—their employees, their customers and their property. At Sedgwick, caring counts®. Join our team of creative and caring people of all backgrounds, and help us make a difference in the lives of others.
For more than 50 years, Sedgwick has been helping employers answer virtually every question there is about workers’ compensation. We have experience in nearly every type of industry and region and provide the industry’s broadest range of programs and services.
Company Website: https://sedgwick.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Sedgwick/job/Brea-CA/Claims-Team-Lead--Su...
Job Title: Claims Team Lead (Supervisor) - Workers Compensation
To supervise the operation of multiple teams of examiners and technical staff for workers compensation for clients; to monitor colleagues' workloads, provide training, and monitor individual claim activities; to provide technical/jurisdictional direction to examiner reports on claims adjudication; and to maintain a diary on claims in the teams including frequent diaries on complex or high exposure claims.
- SIP required
- 6yrs of claims handling for workers compensation
- 2 yrs of supervisory experience
- Thorough knowledge of claims management processes and procedures for multiple product lines
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
Apply by: Thu, 06/30/2022