Company Website: http://RehabWest.com
Job Title: Return-to-Work (RTW) Coordinator
RehabWest seeks a RTW Coordinator in Southern California. This is a full-time, remote, exempt position with occasional local travel.
RehabWest has provided disability management and workers’ compensation managed care services in California for over 40 years. Our customers include public agencies, private employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators. We strive to be valued for offering high-touch services provided by experts in our field.
Our RTW Coordinators support our customers by developing Essential Function Job Analysis (EFJAs) and assisting with employee accommodations such as facilitating the Interactive Process.
To apply, please forward your resume to Lisa Paroly @ email@example.com. Thank you!
Ideal candidates have the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of California employment laws, particularly the ADAAA and FEHA;
- Able to lead meetings confidently and professionally with Human Resources and Management professionals;
- Familiar with creating EFHAs and documenting whether the job functions are essential or non-essential;
- Able to prepare accurate and highly detailed meeting notes;
- Organized and timely in the completion of tasks and assignments;
- Great written, speaking, and listening skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Apply by: Mon, 03/06/2023