The Workers’ Compensation Insurance Rating Bureau of California’s Actuarial Committee is set to talk about insurer experience, and the impact of the economic slowdown on the pure premium.
The committee is set to meet virtually at 9:30 a..m on March 21. The meeting is open to the public.
At the meeting, the committee is set to review:
- First Quarter 2023 Review of Diagnostics
- Insurer Experience Valued as of December 31, 2022
- Impact of Economic Slowdown on Pure Premium Rate Indications
- COVID-19 Claim Diagnostics
- Pandemic Impact on Premium Measures
- Indemnity Claim Frequency Model
The full agenda, including the virtual-meeting registration information, is available on the on WCIRB’s website.