With many states and localities introducing phased reopening plans, employers are preparing to return to normal business operations. But "normal" may not be a reality for some time. So how do you operate a business effectively while ensuring the safety of your employees and clients? And how do you mitigate exposure for everyone else if someone in the workspace is exposed?
In this complimentary webinar, we will review best practices for reopening and how to reduce potential risks associated with COVID-19 transmission.
Attendees will learn:
- Federally-recommended guidelines for workplace reopening and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control.
- Steps in creating a COVID-19 resource team.
- Staffing considerations and necessary changes to the physical workspace.
- Americans with Disabilities Act applications to COVID-19, including exposure, contact tracing and testing.
- Changes to workers' compensation benefits and presumptions.
- And more!
- Tim Karcz - Senior Risk Manager | California Joint Powers Insurance Authority
- Traci Park - Partner | Burke, Williams & Sorenson, LLP
- Chuck Pode - Risk Manager | County of Ventura