Arissa Cost Strategies
Job Title: Registered Nurse - Workers' Compensation Industry (Field and Telephonic NCM)
A progressive California Managed Care company is looking for a Registered Nurse with experience in the California Workers’ Compensation industry. This position is in the San Francisco Bay area and is a forty-hour work week.
The qualified candidate must have the ability to respond immediately to calls from the Client, physicians, and the Injured Worker to assist in the Injured Worker’s medical care. The Nurse that fills this position will be assigned to a Dedicated Account and will work closely with a Team Co-worker.
The Registered Nurse will prepare reports, interact with the pertinent parties, and follow the case through case closure. The Nurse that fills this position must be flexible and work with persons from all ethnic backgrounds. This is a Field Nurse Case Manager position and there will be Telephonic Nurse Case Management requirements as well. This flexibility allows the Nurse to work from home.
• Must be a licensed RN in the State of California.
• Must have a working knowledge and at least 5 years’ experience in California Workers’ Compensation.
• Have the medical understanding to identify immediate treatment plans consistent with the severity of injury.
• Must be available continually during designated work shift.
• Ability to follow pre-established medical protocols.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
The Registered Nurse will not be expected to perform outside the scope of their experience as there is physician back up.
Salary will be determined based on experience.
Immediate full-time (40 hour work week) employment with a Dedicated Account
Apply by: Mon, 05/17/2021