Risico Claims Management, Inc.
Job Title: Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster
Risico, a fast -growing Fresno based TPA, is seeking a qualified Senior Workers’ Compensation Adjuster to work on our public entity accounts. The ideal candidate will perform duties to independently manage a caseload of complex workers’ compensation claims, determine compensability, set reserves, and process payments, within the limits of standard or accepted practice. Analyzes legal issues and directs legal strategy. Analyzes and interprets statutes and regulations applying to case facts to render appropriate legal and ethical decisions. Utilizes independent judgment in decision-making, managing claims in a prompt and thorough manner from inception through closure. Negotiates settlement of claims. Continuing education provided.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent opportunities for growth and a comprehensive benefit package. Benefits are listed below;
• Medical Coverage
• Dental Reimbursement
• 401 (k) with Employer Match
• Holiday Pay
• Vacation/ Sick Pay
• Health Spending Account
• Employee and Dependent life insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Section 125 – FSA
• Appointment Time
• Additional Optional Insurance
Fax resume with salary history to (559) 222-1862. EOE
• Candidates must have a minimum of 3+ years of Workers’ Compensation claims adjusting experience.
• A California Self Insurance Certificate is required
• Public entity experience a plus, but not required.
• Bilingual- Spanish speaking a plus, but not required.
• Strong skills in communication, computer utilization, and a positive, self- starting attitude are keys to this position.
Apply by: Sun, 12/31/2017